Friday, August 24, 2007

Everything Hockey Begins!

Welcome everybody, to the newest hockey blog site on the block. This blog was created because I (Eggshmeg) thought that I could find some usual schmoes from hockeybuzz.com, who seemed to have a great opinion of the game, and we could make not only a fun to read, but an informative blog for all hockey fans out there. Only time will tell if we become acceptable bloggers :)

Let me get this out of the way early, this is not a "rumor" site. I, and any of the people who blog on this site will not have any "sources". This will just be a place for us to rant, rave, and best of all give our thoughts and opinions on the state of the NHL universe. There will be bloggers who are fans from all different teams, from around the globe. I hope you enjoy, and I look forward to reading all of your comments in the future.

0 comments: