Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Cup Final: Pens vs Red Wings

Hello Hockey Fans from around the globe this is the everything hockey Stanley Cup Final PREDICTIONS blog here are your 2008 predictions for the cup final between the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Detroit Red Wings:

OVIE'S BEST FRIEND:Red Wings in 5
Greg Balloch:Pens in 6(Conn Smythe To Fleury)
MAX TO THE HOUSE: Pens in 6
ForeverFlyer16: Red Wings in 6
Unholy_Goalie: Red Wings in 6

Now its your turn what are your 2008 STANLEY CUP FINAL PREDICTIONS???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this!
I was in the hospital with my wife, she gave birth. I missed this and i was dying to see this but now i have a beautiful baby girl. and your beautiful blog updated me so it all evens out, right?
I love Pens vs Red Wings games!

Great post and thanks again!
Jeremy